Plumbing & Gas
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our busy team to support company operations by delivering assessments to a varied age group, both on site and in
The position is full time. Experience is desired however full training will be given.
Essential Key skills must include:
- Fully qualified Level 3 Plumber/Gas Engineer (CCN1 and CENWAT) – minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Level of English, Maths & ICT.
- Willing to attend Staff Training Courses.
- Able to manage their own time effectively.
- Able to work well as part of a small team.
- Full driving licence.
- Qualified Assessor – Full training will be given if required.
In return we can offer:
- Full Induction
- Annual Salary to be discussed based on qualifications and experience. Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension
- 36 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- DBS Check
- First Aid Training
- Free On-Site Parking
- Team Building Events
- Friendly Working Environment
- Optional Bupa medical cover
- Life insurance
References must be available on request.
Applications should be sent to:
Oxford Energy Academy
Telephone No: 01993 771155
Closing Date: 6th November 2023