MET4 training is for candidates involved in diaphragm type gas meter installation, including exchange, commissioning and removal these systems.
MET4 gas meter training course is designed for gas engineers involved in the fitting, exchange, removal and commissioning of diaphragm gas meters. The MET4
assessment covers gas meters up to 40 cubic metres per hour capacity, with pipework up to 2” in size.
- Already hold Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN1)
- Testing and Purging of Pipework (TPCP1a) and/or Core Meter Installer (CMA1)
- Testing and Purging of Pipework (TPCP1a)
- First Fix of Commercial Pipework (ICPN1) may also be required
This course can be training and assessment or assessment only.
You will need to bring with you
- Candidate name and address
- Candidate National Insurance number
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copies of relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work
- A declaration of the category for the individual making the
- First-time applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable
form of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence