The course is for experienced people who wish to undertake commission, service, repair and breakdown of commercicial direct fired gas
appliances. CDA1 is normally undertaken as part of either the Commercial Changeover Gas Safety Package or the Core Commerical Gas Safety Package.
- Candidates must hold either the COCN1 qualification or CODNCO1 qualification.
- Unsafe situations
- Gas controls
- Gas pressures and flow
- Installation of commercial heating gas appliances
- Commissioning commercial heating gas appliances
- Servicing commercial heating gas appliances
This course can be training and assessment or assessment only.
You will need to bring with you
- Candidate name and address
- Candidate National Insurance number
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copies of relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work
- A declaration of the category for the individual making the
- First-time applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable
form of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence