CoNGLP1CMC - Mobile Catering Equipment
CoNGLP1-CMC covers what engineers will need to upgrade their existing CoNGLP1 qualification in order that you might install, service and repair LPG supplied commercial catering
appliances, fitted in mobile catering vans.
The course covers the following knowledge areas:
- Checking suitability of the intended installation location (vehicle).
- The gas storage vessel, connection and supply pipes
- The specific safety considerations for LPG
- locating and securing appliances correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Flueing requirements, including any condensate outflow
- Tightness testing
- Operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing the appliance
- Other ‘site specific’ safety checks and tests
CoNGLP1-CMC training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
You will need to bring with you
name and address
National Insurance number
- 2 passport
- Copies of
relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work experience
- A declaration
of the category for the individual making the application
applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable form of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence