This Core Gas Safety Assessment covers the competencies required to cover Liquid Petroleum Gas in Boats, Yachts and other Vessels. It's designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative
in the core domestic liquefied petroleum gas competencies for Boats, Yachts and other Vessels.
This course comprises of 8 Competencies:
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Range of Pipe Sizes: 6mm to 28mm)
- Ventilation Requirements for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Identification of Unsafe Situations and the Use of Emergency Notices and Warning Labels with Liquefied Petroleum Gas Installations
- The Operation and Checking of Liquefied Appliances Gas Safety Devices and Controls
- Flueing Standards for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Flue Testing
- The Installation of Open, Closed, Balanced and Fan Assisted Flue Assemblies for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Re-establish Existing Liquefied Petroleum Gas Supply and Re-Light Appliances.
This course can be training and assessment or assessment only.
You will need to bring with you
- Candidate name and address
- Candidate National Insurance number
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copies of relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work
- A declaration of the category for the individual making the
- First-time applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable
form of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence