CARAVAN WATER HEATING (TOURERS) LPG WATLP2
WATLP2 - Caravan Water Heaters
This Gas Safety Assessment is
designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative in the work of install, exchange, disconnect, services, repair, breakdown and commission liquefied petroleum gas water heating appliances in
motorised and touring caravans by practical and knowledge and understanding assessment.
Caravan water heaters such as Cascade Rapide, Cascade Rapide GE, Belling Malaga & Malaga "E"
For course costs and to confirm
course availability, please contact the office on 01993 771155
Candidates must hold any one of:
In addition to the above they
must also hold;
- LAV (Leisure Accommodation Vehicles)
This course can be training and assessment or assessment only.
You will need to bring with you
- Candidate name and address
- Candidate National Insurance number
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copies of relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work
- A declaration of the category for the individual making the
- First-time applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable form
of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence