This course is designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative in the work of install, exchange, disconnect, services, repair, breakdown and commission liquefied petroleum gas
space refrigerators in motorised and touring caravans and/or boats.
- Caravan/Boat refrigerators such as the Electrolux RM4230 & RM 4231
Candidates must hold one of: -
- Then in addition to they must also hold one of:
- LAV (Leisure Accommodation Vehicles)
- B (Boats)
This course can be training and assessment or assessment only.
You will need to bring with you
- Candidate name and address
- Candidate National Insurance number
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copies of relevant qualifications and/or evidence of gas work
- A declaration of the category for the individual making the
- First-time applicants will also be required to provide an acceptable
form of photographic identification e.g. a passport or driving licence